Pages - Menu

الأربعاء، 3 يوليو 2013

+20 BEST EMO QUOTES

"She sleepwalked from moment to moment and whole months slipped by without memory, without bearing the faintest imprint of her conscious will."  Time didn't heal my wounds..I just got better at hiding the pain.  Love yourself so no one has to. They’re better off without you.  -all time low  Sometimes happiness just isn't possible, sometimes love isn't enough, and sometimes there is just nothing for you to do about it anymore..  “I think hell is something you carry around with you. Not somewhere you go.”  - Neil Gaiman  And even if it’s dark at least we’ll be together, slowly sinking in the earth to lay forever... And maybe it will all work out like in the movies, but I know Romeo must die before the ending with a final poison kiss delivered gently, because you don’t get lucky twice and that’s the truth.  -mayday parade  She can paint a lovely picture, but this story has a twist. Her paintbrush is a razor and her canvas is her wrist.  Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.  She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take.  People say you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. Truth it, you knew what you had, you just never thought you’d lose it.  We attach ourselves too closely to people sometimes, and when they are gone a part of us is gone, too.  A perfect child with a perfect kiss, has perfect scars on their perfect wrists.  But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best.  -Marilyn Manson  you faded way too young  -go radio  And I never found out which was worse: The fact that you didn’t care; or the fact that I actually did.  “To fall in love, is to create a religion that has a fallible god.”  -Jorge Borges  It’s better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.  Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.  -Edna St. Vincent Millay  You cannot spell ‘believe’ without the word ‘lie.’  “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”  When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to people who leave you. It doesn’t mean they’re bad people, it just means that their part in your story is over.  Whenever you catch someone’s eye, be sure to smile. You never know how much it could mean.  The difference between my scars and yours is, yours is a cry for attention, mine are just begging for the end.  I think about you all the time. Even when I have so much to worry about. Even the late hours of the night. You’re always on my mind.  People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of out wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don’t. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut’s long gone, the pain still lingers.  At times I feel that waiting for the right person in life is like waiting for boat at the airport.  You know that it is time die when you realize all your hope is gone and you have no desire for anything at all anymore, not even happiness.  I am the wound and the blade, both the torturer and he who is flayed.  -Charles Baudelaire  I love sleep, because my life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.  So this is my life, and I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.  -The Perks of Being a Wallflower  I’ve got nothing left inside my chest but it’s alright.  Everything in life is temporary…So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won’t last forever. And if things are going bad, dont worry. It can’t last forever either.  Nothing lasts forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.  You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left.  It's like one moment you're gliding along, the next, you're standing in the rain watching your life fall apart.  How somebody can leave your world, in a blink of an eye, and be gone, forever... It’s too enormous to think about. It’s too hard.  -OTH  I hate those moments right before you go to sleep where you are forced to think about all the things you try so hard to forget.  I know what it’s like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in, but you can’t. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside.  -Girl Interrupted.  Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do, because sometimes, you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.  It wasn’t that long ago, but time felt different back then, like there was more of it.  -It’s Kind Of A Funny Story  I want to believe it's not too late for me.  Heaven won’t take me, but Hell can’t wait.  -four year strong  Tell me once again that you'll love me to the death and should I die you swear that you will come for me. As I fade away, you reach out your hand. Please don’t let me go.  -Mayday Parade

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق